good night prayer quotes for friends

May your burdens be light and your sleep peaceful. I pray that the Almighty always be with you through thick and thin.


Pin On Good Night

You will always hold a special spot in my heart.

. In the name of God your dreams will come true. Goodnight Prayer for Blessings and A Good Nights Sleep - Prayer Good Night Blessings - Goodnight Prayer for Blessings SOCIAL Media TWITTER. Good night friend and have a pleasant night.

When I close my eyes I see you. - Bless us with rest tonight Jesus and a good nights sleep. I wish you a peaceful sleep which will take away all the tiredness.

Good night Gauravkumar Patel I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars JM. As you fall asleep tonight may your dreams be filled with solutions to your problems. Good Night Prayer Message for Friend May God keep blessing you as always and protect you during your sleep.

With stars glowing your dreams I wish you good night my friend. Good Night Prayer for Friends and Family good night god bless quotes As the darkness draws in you are the light in my heart As the air turns colder you are the warmth in my soul As the stars are revealed you renew my spirit As the moon shines I know I am held safe in your arms. May God bless you with a beautiful sleep to rest your body and soul.

Friend you make me smile. May no harm come your way tonight my dear special friend. Thats why we compiled these prayer quotes for friends to wish our dear fellows well always.

Wherever evil powers are gathered against you tonight the fire of the Holy Ghost shall consume them. It is here 3 am awake and without you Beau Taplin For thousands of nights I dreamed of making love to you. P Positive thoughts shared between friends.

I pray to God to keep you safe throughout the night. Jun 24 2019 - Explore Margaretgallingtons board Good night prayer quotes on Pinterest. You are always in my thoughts.

I pray that the Almighty always be with you through thick and thin. Good night my love. Good night my love and sweet dreams.

Dream of Jesus because He loves you more. Good Night Prayer Message for Friend May God bless you with a beautiful sleep to rest your body and soul. Storm Each day I wish that my dreams will come true.

I love the feel of you around me. May your heart be at peace. Then I remember that I am with you Unknown Hell exists.

I am so proud of you. May you have the best sleep of your life tonight. Good night baby girl.

Have a good night rest dear may the Lord take care of all of your fear and distress and give you peace and rest from all your burdens. You just go ahead and sleep like a baby my love. Goodnight to you dear friend.

Everlasting Lord Thank you for all the good gifts you give to us. Have a sweet dream. Rest on your bed and have a sweet night dream for our God will protect you through the night.

I pray for God to give you the strength you need. Have a sweet dream. Before you go to sleep dont forget to thank God for the beautiful day you had and pray for the same tomorrow morning.

I hope you are smiling while you sleep. Feb 14 2022 - Explore ginger gassetts board Good Night Prayer followed by 427 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about night prayer good night prayer bedtime prayer.

May your nightfall be full of joy and happiness. May all that your heart sincerely desires be brought into reality this night. The night is dark and long.

May counting everyone give you contentment. Prayer leads to an awakening of the spirit. Good Night Friends Good Night Prayer For Him I pray to Lord to keep you safe throughout the night and bless you with a good nights sleep that will wash away all your stress.

Rebecca Barlow Jordan Before You Go to Bed Father thank you for holding me together today. Good night dear friend. May our dear Father of peace and comfort send you perfect peace from all your troubles and may your soul experience the beauty of His love as you sleep.

Before you sleep thank God for the beautiful day he gifted you and hope for another amazing morning when you get up. Wishing you a tight sleep and good night. Your victory is assured.

Good night friend. Best collection of goodnight prayer wishes quotes for lovers friends and even family to wish them best of the night. You may feel alone and lost but remember God is always there for you.

A Accepting my friend. Have a peaceful sleep. May Lord bless you tonight with the strength to go through another hectic day tomorrow.

May the morrow find you hale and hearty with your mouth filled with songs of thanksgiving. You will sleep like an angel and wake up like an Eagle. I pray for your good health and happiness.

The Lord shall send his angels to watch over you as you rest this night. Good night my dearest. May God drives away all your tiredness anxiety-like the way morning removes the darkness from the night.

Good Night Prayers You make me smile a lot and Im so in love with you. Sleep well my friend. I hope your labour today was fruitful.

Good night dear friend. Good night dear friend. Goodnight to you dear friend.

Committing your loved ones to the Almighty ensures a contented rest. May the restful night become the source of energy for a new day in your life. Whatever makes you feel bad or low right now may it be washed off your mind as you go to rest on your bed this night.

Good night Lord. I needed you and you were there for me. See more ideas about good night prayer good night night prayer.

May your mind always be free of troubles. Amazing Sweet Dreams Good Night Prayer My precious I pray that may the Lord keep you secured like Zions mount. I pray that Gods mercy and blessing never stop even in your sleep.

Good night and sweet dreams. As you go to sleep I wish you sweet dreams and sound sleep as God showers his blessings on you. Good Night Prayers For Her or Him.

Have a blessed night. Good night my friend. May you enjoy a most peaceful night rest.

Good night my dear love. Good Night Quotes For Best Friends May the night fill with stars for you. Good Night Prayer Quotes 1.

Thank you for every. R Respect is given and received. All I want is to wish you is a good night because my friend you are the very last thought on my mind before I go to sleep.

You will be an inspiration to others. Have a pleasant night. The Meaning of Prayer and Friendships.

Get good sleep buddy. May His angels to protect you and fill your heart with happiness. In Jesuss name Amen.

Dream beautiful dreams of things that are fair and beautiful.


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Goodnight


Pin On Inspiration


Pin On Good Night


Lunapic Editgoodnightdearfriends Good Night Blessings Good Night Dear Friend Good Night Dear


3 27 19 Thanks So Much For Following Us Good Night Quotes Good Night Prayer Quotes Good Night Messages


Pin On Watch Over My Family And Friends


Pin On Ambassador Of Christ Work


Pinterest

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel